Here is the photo of the actual event on that day;
Microsoft has been quietly rolling out a slew of collaborative apps inside Office 365.
The list of collaborative apps now includes OneDrive, Groups, Mobile Management, OneNote, Yammer, Planner, Teams and Delve.
Feedback we have heard from IT managers is they are confused, the users are confused. So many tools, which to use.
- Microsoft’s Direction in Collaboration and how it all fits together.
- Microsoft Collaborative Tools discussion, walk through and best practices Office 365 Groups, OneDrive, Planner, Teams, Delve and Mobile Management for mobile and tablets.
- More Information, https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/collaborate-right-tools-vincent-choy?trk=prof-post
Join us for a half day seminar to discuss this in more detail. Our topics cover:-
- Microsoft’s Direction in Collaboration and how it all fits together
- One Drive for Business
- Yammer walk through and best practices
- Planner walk through and best practices
- Teams walk through and best practices
- Delve – Looking for information across discussion channels
- Security & Information Management across the channels.
Date : 23rd February 2017, Thursday
Time : 9.00am – 1.00pm
Venue : Kuantan Room, Microsoft Malaysia, Level 26, KLCC Tower 3
Admission : FREE