Microsoft Office 365 for Education gives your school the familiar Office applications you love. It comes with a powerful built-in education features within the Office 365 apps, such as Teams for Education, OneNote Class Notebook, Assignments and many more. It also provides tools to help your school for everyday work from research project management and team document collaboration to a virtual classroom.
Helping education leaders achieve sustainable transformation
Fedelis helps schools digitally transform based on the Microsoft Education Framework (ETF).
The Education Transformation Framework (ETF) – grounded in research and based on decades of work with policy makers, school leaders and educators around the world – helps schools improve in four main areas. By using the Microsoft ETF, we provide workshop & consultation to school leaders to understand how digital transformation can help your school to improve learning outcomes for all students and prepare them for the future.
Microsoft Teams comes free with Microsoft Office 365 for Education. However, schools face some challenges with regards to school-wide adoption, preventing them from maximizing the value of their subscription:
- Lack of awareness on Teams and what it can do.
- Lack of guidance on how to use it.
- Lack of training for teachers and school staff
- Lack of resources to promote Teams across the school
The Teams Coach Program is an intensive program where FEDELIS, as Microsoft Global Training Partner (GTP) will
- Help you identify collaboration scenarios in your school where Teams can make an impact
- Help you Build a Teams adoption plan
- Provide you and your designated Teams coach with 1:1 mentorship from a Teams expert
- Provide student adoption content and guidance to help drive usage across the campus
- Hold hands-on training for a pilot group of teachers and finish with a capstone project to demonstrate applied learning
Today, more than 50% of jobs require technology skills, and this % will continue to increase with remote working getting common nowadays. In fact, most of the students are not gaining the skills employers want at school. FEDELIS, under the Microsoft Global Training Partner Program is focused to train students to be equipped with Microsoft related skill sets so you are future-ready for your career.
FEDELIS offers wide range of student workshop & bootcamp covering Microsoft 365 basic work collaboration tools, building automated workflows with AI to improve productivity and building analytics insights for data driven results.
This is an onboarding program provides training and advisory to schools to kick start on their education transformation journey (eduJourney), based on the Microsoft Education Transformation Framework for K-12. At the completion of this onboarding program, the school is encouraged to apply to be a Microsoft Incubator School which is the first step leading to being awarded a Microsoft Showcase School.
- Understanding eduJourney.
- Workshop on Microsoft Education Transformation Framework (MS ETF)
- Understanding requirements of MS Showcase School Program
- Workshop on MS 21st Century Learning Design (21CLD) Concepts
- 5 consulting sessions for senior stakeholders on eduJourney using MS ETF and Showcase School rubric and templates for live implementation of a selected Area of Focus/Excellence.
- 2 Training Classes for Educators and Champion Teachers on Microsoft Office365 for Education. Champion teachers will also be prepped to apply for Microsoft Innovative Educator (MIEE)
- Half day Student Bootcamp on MS Education platform based on Office 365 A1 & A3 apps and features
“When Fedelis demonstrated what Microsoft Teams could do for our lecturers, I was positively shocked. I used to think Teams was a project management tool. But it has evolved. Lecturers can create channels as pages, they can create content, they can do recordings, and even design online assessments etc. Customization of the LMS can be done immediately via Teams,” says Adrian Yao,Academ ic Director, External Programmes as well as the Head, Teaching and Learning at MCKL.