Here are some photos of the actual event on that day;
The IT profession has become so specialized, and our lives have become so busy that we hardly have time to get technology updates and catch up with our industry peers.
Let’s get together and catch up, make new friends and also some of us would like to share with you some latest technology trends in our area of specialization.
Our Senior Consultant and MVP is proud to jointly organize and speak at Elite Networking and Cloud Technology Update Community Event in this event. Please join us if you are free.
Agenda of the day:
1) Office 365, Then and Now
Speaker: Vincent Choy (MVP Office Servers & Services)
- History of Office365 and its Evolution to date
- One Size Fits All vs Right Tool for the right job
- Recent Cloud Only Workloads – Groups, Teams, Planner
- Maximizing Office365 value in an organization
2) Security – Uncover What’s Beneath your Network
Speaker: Sabrina Kay (Pre-Sales, Security)
- Understand the importance of network when you’re on Cloud and / or Hybrid
- Understand how the latest attacks like Ransomware does in your network
- What are expected from Mobile Workforce
- Discover & Prevent
3) SharePoint: Why do I still build apps for SPO?
Speaker: Rico Ho
- Importance of SharePoint within Office 365
- How to get more done with less effort?
- Hands on demo on building mobile apps
4) 10 Things to Know in Azure SQL Database
Speaker: Raymond Tan
- Automatically manage geo-replication and failover group
- New DTUs and storage add-ons
- New Azure AD authentication extensions
- Audit and Security (Firewall, Threat Detection, Data Masking, Encryption)
5) Prognosis – Access, Monitor and Enhance (Voice) Network
Speaker: James Ooi (MVP Reconnect)
- Understand the dependencies on voice and network
- Deployment considerations between single site and multi-sites
- Better manage your network for both – Data & Voice
- Prioritize your traffic
6) Managing Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity with UC (Skype4B)
Speaker: James Ooi (MVP Reconnect)
- Disaster Recovery VS Business Continuity
- How does these two (2) event impact businesses
- How does Microsoft Office 365 UC (Skype4B) helps to levitate these impacts?
- Maximize your investment for both production and disaster
7) Sinefa – Next Gen Network Management Solution
Speaker: Alex Lim (rhipe Partner Enablement Specialist)
- Simplify your network visibility and control
- Sinefa is Cloud based, Easily Scalable, Easy to Use and available in Subscription model
- See Sinefa in action, with live Demo!
Date: 24th October 2017, Tuesday.
Time: 9am – 1pm
Venue: Auditorium Shah Alam, Microsoft Malaysia Level 26, KLCC Tower 3.REGISTER HERE!!
About the Speakers:
SanJay WS has 15 years’ experience with enterprise IT software and solutions. He has been awarded Microsoft MVP in Enterprise Security on numerous occasions and is a frequent speaker in Microsoft conferences, user groups and seminars.
He also has a blog http://highsecurity.blogspot.my/
Vincent specializes in helping customers adopt Cloud Technologies to solving everyday business problems. Vincent has a passion for helping companies adopt cloud technologies, and towards that end, he has been interviewed by BFM, Malay Mail Online, The Edge and Nanyang Siang Pao. Vincent also hosts monthly technology workshops for corporate users and mentoring workshops for traditional IT resellers interested in going to the cloud. Vincent is a current MVP for Office Servers and Services and has deployed over 25,000 Office365 seats
James Ooi, currently holding a Principle Consultant in a local SI company. He has been focusing in delivery Consultancy and Services on Microsoft Technologies since 2007, currently specializing on Skype for Business Voice as the core element. Had been speaking for more than 10 public events and trainings including Microsoft Ignite & Lync Conferences for over 1,000 participants. James is also a regular recipient of the annual Microsoft MVP awards over the years.
Sabrina Kay, started her career as a Presales Engineer focusing on Security & Office 365 Cloud solutions. She has been delivering both consultancy and services for more than 2,000 users by migrating them from On-Premise to Office 365.
Raymond Tan is a solution consultant focus on Microsoft cloud technologies. He provides consultancy, change management and customized training on Azure, Office 365 and Power BI for Microsoft Customers and Partners. He has also extensive end user experience having led technology teams in AirAsia.
Our Senior Consultant and Microsoft MVP, Mr Vincent Choy will be speaking at a talk hosted by ELITE MALAYSIA