Here are some photos of the actual event on that day;
Dear Valued Partner,
Thank you for your interest in working with Rhipe and the Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) Program which allows service providers to resell Microsoft O365 and Azure on a monthly, pay per use subscription.
The Rhipe Success Program aims to build up a community of expert partners, who have a passion to build a dynamic and profitable business through great products, peer networks, partnerships, collaboration and knowledge sharing.
With that in mind, we have arranged two industry experts to share their experience in their respective fields in our upcoming Rhipe Success Program Sharing Series.
DATE: 10th October 2017, Tuesday
TIME: 1.00 pm – 5.00 pm
VENUE: E-03, Detached Office Block, Empire Damansara, No 2, Jalan PJU 8/8A, Damansara Perdana, P.J.
13:00 – 14:00 Partner Lunch
14:00 –15:15 Value Selling Office365
Understanding IT Evolution and the Office365 Solution Stack
- How IT has evolved in the workplace
- How Office365 started and where is it now
- How Microsoft is pitching Office365 as the solution for the Modern Workplace
Value Selling Office365 and Objection Handling Methods
- Asking Why
- How to steer the customer away from cost to value
- How to help the customer map Office365 solutions to his business
15:30 – 17:00 Value Selling Project Online and Power BI
Understanding the Project Online and Power BI
- How has Project Management evolved in the workplace
- How Project Online and Power BI has evolved and where is it now
- The Benefits of Project Online and Power BI
How to identify opportunities for Project Online and Power BI
- Who are good / and bad prospects
- What do I listen out for to identify a good prospect
- What are good conversation starters to identify a good prospect
- What are common objections and how can we answer them
About the Speaker:
|Vincent Choy – Microsoft MVP
Vincent specializes in helping customers adopt Cloud Technologies to solving everyday business problems.
Vincent has a passion for helping companies adopt cloud technologies, and towards that end, he has been interviewed by BFM, Malay Mail Online, The Edge and Nanyang Siang Pao.
Vincent also hosts monthly technology workshops for corporate users and mentoring workshops for traditional IT resellers interested in going to the cloud. Vincent is a current MVP for Office Servers and Services and has deployed over 25,000 Office365 seats.
Sivaruban is Certified Microsoft Specialist in Project Planning (MCP ID 14809714). His passion is to help organizations to manage complex programs, including staffing, budget, resources and equipment, effectively managing the issues and risks associated with large programs of work.
He also active in Project Management Workshop and seminars.
Recently, he is involved with PMI Philippines Symposium in Manila on the Project Portfolio and Management.