Here are some photos of the actual event on that day;
How to Leverage on The Apps, Concepts, and Features of Office 365 to Manage Your Team
Whether you are looking at Office 365, or are already using Office 365, chances are, you were looking only at IT Admin Training, and userbriefings. While these prepare you and your IT admins on Office 365 usage, how can you better use this wonderful productivity platform to manage your team?
Fedelis would like to bring you a half day workshop, on some of the useful apps, concepts and features built into Office 365, to allow you to better manage your team, and to deliver business goals to your organization.
This workshop is delivered by our Senior Consultant and Microsoft MVP for Office365 Vincent Choy, and our senior trainer and deployment specialist Johnny Ang.
This workshop is meant for managers and department heads who are interested to gain more ideas on how to manage their teams using Office365.
- Concepts of the Office365 Platform and how the different apps work together
- Administrative Capabilities of Office365 – know what you can control and manage
- Using Outlook to manage your team – learn about team related features of outlook
- Using Skype to communicate with your team – learn how to organize online meetings
- Using One Drive to share information with your team – learn how you can manage team sharing
- Using Planner to visualize project progress – learn how to track progress on different tasks
- Using Yammer Social Communications to rally your team – learn how to communicate Facebook like
- Using Teams to focus your people – learn how to see all communications and data on one screen
DATE: 27TH SEPTEMBER 2018, WEDNESDAY
TIME: 9.00am – 1.00pm
VENUE: MICROSOFT MALAYSIA (new office), Menara Shell
Level 18, Menara Shell, No 211, Jalan Tun Sambanthan, 50470 Kula Lumpur.