If you are keen to understand what it takes to move from Google Workspace (Formerly G Suite) then this workshop is for you. In this workshop, our senior project manager will personally share his experience on Google migration and tell you insights on why our customers move from Google to Microsoft 365!
- Introduction to Microsoft 365 Fundamentals and its solutions stack.
- Introduction to Microsoft 365 pricing models and its family of plans.
- Differences on how mail is handled in Gmail and Outlook and why it can break your migration.
- Moving files to Microsoft OneDrive & SharePoint, what to expect.
- Migration Bandwidth Throttling, how it will impact your migration.
- Developing a realistic migration project timeline.
- Sharing of Fedelis actual migration case studies
Who Should Attend
- IT Heads, Administrators, and IT Support
- Companies on Google whose subscription anniversary is coming up.
- Companies on free legacy Google plan that has being converted to paid subscription recently.
- Companies who are thinking of signing up Google Workspace but want to know how to offboard in future.
- Companies who are thinking of migrating to Microsoft 365.
- Companies on Google who would like to know..
Date & Time
25th May 2023, Thursday
10:00am – 12:00pm
Level 18, Menara Shell, 211, Jalan Tun Sambanthan
Admission is FREE
(Registration is required)
Johnny Ang, Senior Project Manager at Fedelis Sdn Bhd
Johnny Ang is a technical and product expert in Microsoft 365. He has been the driving contributor to the leading cloud consultancy services for over 10 years. He has a wide-ranging experience from deploying more than 30000 seats in Malaysia from various industries including construction, engineering, medical, finance, government agencies and education. Johnny is a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MSCA) for Office 365 and Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE). Now, Johnny Ang has been actively conducting Office 365 training and education for local companies who are on-boarding Microsoft 365 to help ease deployment and user adoption.