Welcome to the April Discovery Series. This month we bring you two discovery workshops
PART 1: Maximizing productivity with Microsoft 365
Microsoft 365 is the leading productivity tool for Modern Work, even more so with the incorporation of ChatGPT into the solution stack code named Microsoft Co-Pilot.
Whether you are already on the Microsoft 365 platform, or merely considering if its right for you, our senior consultant Johnny will bring you on a 2-hour journey on how to get the most out of this modern work platform. His engaging style and simple explanation will enable you to get a good grasp of how to put Microsoft365 to work for you.
10.00 AM -12:00 PM
Maximizing productivity with Microsoft 365
An Introduction to Microsoft 365
- Products in Microsoft 365 Family and which is suitable for you.
- How Microsoft 365 makes my team productive and competitive?
- How to get my existing infrastructure ready for Microsoft 365?
- How easy is it migrate my existing email / files over to Microsoft 365? What should I expect?
- What are some of the common misconceptions regarding Microsoft 365?
Microsoft 365 Premium Products & Offerings
- How do you get additional protection from Azure Information Protection
- How to protects your users from spoofing and malicious links.
- How Microsoft 365 helps to preserve critical information for audits and investigations.
- Do I require additional backup solutions for Microsoft 365?
- How can you integrate user self-service options with on-premises Active Directory using Azure AD Premium.
- How can you impose various levels of security on users.
- Imposing minimum-security requirements on user owned mobile devices.
- How to manage Teams / Groups better using Azure AD Premium
PART 2: How to Move Your Servers to Azure Cloud Without Pain
Is most of your IT infrastructure still on premises? Are you considering moving them to Azure? In part 2 of this event, we will share with you what it takes to move your existing on-premise workloads to Azure, what to look out for and what are some of the things you should take note of.
1.00 PM – 3.30 PM
How to Move Your Servers to Azure Cloud Without Pain
- Introduction to Azure fundamentals and its functions, and when it makes sense to use it.
- What are businesses buying?
- What should you pay for in Azure?
- How to store and protect data in Azure?
- How to scale in Azure?
- How to avoid common mistakes?
- Where and how do I get support?