Kalvin speaks on:
Introduction to Power Apps and Power Automate
Power Platform is Microsoft’s low code/no code modern day App building suite, comprising Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate and Power Virtual Agents. These tools allow you to develop solutions solving small scale problems such as automating work processes to full scale applications like vendor registration systems.
In this event, we have invited Power Platform Specialist Kalvin Chua to help provide basic concepts on Microsoft’s Power Apps and Power Automate tools.
- What are Power Apps and Power Automate?
- What can I do with just the Office365 license?
- What kind of apps would/would not require a paid license?
- What restrictions and controls are there for internal / external users?
- If I must pay, what is the pricing model?
- What are the skills required to build on Power Apps and Power Automate?
- What ways can I read/write data with Power Platform?
- What types of integrations can I have with On-Prem and third-party apps?
- Further Q&A
This event is moderated by our senior consultant and Microsoft MVP Vincent Choy.