Confused on how conversational AI like ChatGPT will transform work? Microsoft has invested in OpenAI and is using ChatGPT capabilities as a new interface to unleash its software capabilities together with insights from customer data.
The goal of this event is to provide a glimpse on how conversational AI can be applied to handle real-world scenarios and the productivity and insights that can be achieved by using the power of large language models. This is to help you understand the impact of this technology on small businesses and how to prioritize adoption so that you can digitally transform.
- Introduction to OpenAI and what is GPT/ChatGPT/Large Language Models and all the associated jargon.
- Understanding how ChatGPT can help SMEs transform work with real world demonstration.
- Understanding how to prioritize adoption of ChatGPT in small businesses.
- Understanding how to use ChatGPT in real-world scenarios.
- How is Microsoft incorporating all these into Co-Pilot?
- What would Co-Pilot look like when available?
By attending this event, attendees will learn how AI like ChatGPT can help them digitally transform their small businesses by achieving tremendous productivity and insights gains using large language models in real-world scenarios.