If you attended Microsoft Ignite 2021, you will realize that out of the 456 sessions shared, there are ONLY 6 sessions with SharePoint in its title. Contrast that to 92 sessions on Microsoft Teams or 76 on Power Platform.
So, is SharePoint still relevant to Microsoft 365 customers? To your business? If you want to learn how SharePoint can be used to power your business operations, drive productivity, engage employees and customers, DO NOT miss this event!
- Do you need to engage your employees or partners?
- Do you need to automate your business process?
- Do you need to manage your corporate knowledge?
- SharePoint is still the BEST collaboration tool – learn what’s new
Date: 2nd December 2021, Thursday
Time: 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Venue: Online via Microsoft Team
See technology from a pragmatic perspective, how can you use SharePoint to:
- Drive employee alignment to management goals?
- Inculcate data culture into your operations?
- Connect external stakeholders to your operation teams?
With more than 20 years’ experience in SharePoint, Rico has helped some of the biggest brands all over the world to migrate thousands of solutions to SP and O365. His no-code application development approach have earned him the nickname “repentant programmer” where you can get more done in less time.
This event is curated by our senior consultant MVP Vincent Choy and will be hosted by him