Hello School Leaders,
The recent budget clearly demonstrates the importance of education and IR 4.0 to our nation, however if you are a private education institution, how should you pivot to align your school to lead rather than follow in this highly competitive environment?
UNSW – a leading Australia university have embraced Microsoft technology with remarkable success (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcbQ2UK69Tc) – and we want to help you to do the same for your school.
Therefore, if you want to:
- Improve students outcomes by driving engagement and personalization
- Differentiate within a competitive landscape
- Prepare for IR 4.0 by embracing digital transformation technology within
Join us for an exclusive coffee session, where we can have a dialog with high-level decision makers from education sectors to help you get started on this journey. This session is targeted for school thought leaders who are interested to explore:
- Digital Transformation in education
- Integrating and exploiting new digital technologies.
- Opportunities and threats in the new digital reality.
- Embracing and use digital transformation as a competitive advantage.
- Formulate and execute strategies that embrace the implication of digital transformation.
|27th November, 2019||2.00 pm – 4.30 pm||At Kapas Room, Microsoft Malaysia, 18th Floor, Menara Shell.||Free|
Our goal is to help you formulate a strategy that works for you, leveraging on the innovation of Microsoft’s technology that is used in all the leading schools all over the world. By attending this session, you will receive a free education transformation framework that is specially tailored to your needs.
**This event is designed and curated by our Senior Consultant and Microsoft MVP Vincent Choy**
Here are some photos from the actual event;