Dropbox for Education is designed specifically for the needs of higher educational institutions. Dropbox supports the mission of many universities that focus on research with the goal of equipping labs with the most sophisticated and seamlessly collaborative technology available.
Education & Research team use Dropbox for:
- Keep sensitive research IP and institutional data safe with Dropbox’s advanced security architecture
- Connects researchers globally to co-author and share knowledge — either asynchronously or in real time
- Secure sharing of sensitive research data
- Simple version control and no upload size limits
- Seamlessly connect with over 300,000 third-party apps, including popular learning management systems (LMS) like Blackboard, Canvas, and Moodle
- More than 6,000 campuses worldwide run on Dropbox
In this webinar, we will explore how universities around the world use Dropbox to accelerate the research process and able to move faster towards creating new exciting discoveries.
Join us and find out more about Dropbox for Education;
Date: 26th February 2021, Friday
Time: 11 am to 12 pm MYT (UTC +8)
Venue: Online via Microsoft Teams
Topic: Dropbox for Education: Accelerate Research Project Collaboration
“Collaboration is vital to our success as a University. As our staff undertake multidisciplinary research, they increasingly need to coordinate with different areas of the University. Dropbox fast-tracks this process.” – Mike Day, CIO, University of Sydney
Miaad is a Solutions Architect based in Sydney. He is passionate about helping customers understand how they can solve their workflow pains by transforming the way in which their people work.
Miaad studied Computer Science at the University of New South Wales and comes from a background in technology consulting, solution design and architecture having previously worked at various companies including Appian, Thomson Reuters and Ariba SAP.
Solutions Architect, Dropbox