Here are some photos of the actual event on that day;
“In the past, Sharepoint and Electronic Document Management Systems (EDM) used to be found mainly in large enterprises, due mainly to high investments required in licensing, hardware, consultancy and customizations.”
With the release of Sharepoint Online, within Microsoft’s Office365 family, Electronic Document Management has now become significantly more affordable.
In this workshop, we aim to educate attendees on how to start planning for e Electronic Document Management System. Our senior consultant, who is also the Microsoft MVP – Vincent Choy will be one of the speaker as well!
Topics covered include:-
- How to Handle and Manage Incoming and External Document (electronic/paper) Using Multiple Channel Input.
- Automate your Document Process (e.g. invoices)
- What is SharePoint?
- Overview of Document Management in SharePoint.
- Important Considerations When Using SharePoint as a Document Management System.
- Adding Business Process (workflows) to SharePoint Document Management.
Recommended for any individual who would like to explore EDM for their company and would like a basic class to get your research going.
Date : 22nd March 2017, Wednesday.
Time : 9.00am – 1.00pm
Venue : Kuantan Room, Microsoft Malaysia, Level 26, KLCC Tower 3
Admission : FREE
Come & Join us for FREE and learn how developing an automated document management system leveraging SharePoint can help simplifying your processes, reduce or eliminate human error, and help assure regulatory compliance for your critical documents.