Over the years, we’ve seen Dropbox continuously develop new capabilities and enhanced security to have more control on your data. In this webinar, we will share to you how easy it is to use Dropbox Business as your cloud file server, collaboration platform, and include the new top-requested features available today:
Sign: Prepare, send, sign and track agreements with legally binding eSignatures.
Backup: Automatically back up important files on your devices
Capture: Get your message across with screenshots, GIFs, or simple videos
Replay: Get review approval process on media files for your creative projects
External Sharing Page: Allow admin to manage how data is shared outside the company.
- Introduction to Dropbox Business fundamentals and its solution stack.
- Moving files to Dropbox, what to expect.
- Understanding Dropbox Business’ collaboration and sharing platform.
- How anyone can use Dropbox in ease without any IT knowledge.
- Introduction to Dropbox Business pricing models and its plans.
- Sharing of actual Dropbox Business case studies.
Who Should Attend?
- IT Heads, Administrators, and IT Supports
- Business Owner/ Director/ Manager
- Contractor/ Draughtsman
- R & D Team
- Companies who are thinking to replace old servers.
- Companies who are concerned about ransomware and other cyber security risks.
Date & Time
2 dates available:
First Date: 20th July 2023, Thursday
2nd Date: 17th August 2023, Thursday