In a recent article by McKinsey on preparing for the next phase of remote learning they highlighted 5 points :
- Design access and equity into teaching methods, by design — technology rebates, student wellbeing
- Support faculty — feedback loops, investing in professional development
- Moving other student services online — online student center, student groups forum
- Activate stakeholders — champions in the faculty/students leading usage of online tools
- Investing in cybersecurity — secure your tools, think about VPNs, MFA
A discussion forum between Microsoft Education team representatives and Educators would be held to discuss the following two topics
- How you coped during MCO in teaching & learning, and administration? What would have helped?
- Microsoft’s products, technologies and initiatives during Covid-19, did it help? What could be improved?
- What are you looking to change now (for business continuity) that you have experienced MCO?
Date: 21st May 2020, Thursday
Time: 2.00 pm to 3.00 pm
Venue: Microsoft Teams Meeting
This forum is jointly hosted by Microsoft Education and our Global Training Partner Fedelis Sdn Bhd. It is curated by Fedelis’s Senior Consultant and also Microsoft Most Valued Professional (MVP) Vincent Choy and Microsoft’s Lai Li Kuan.
If you would like to be invited to this forum please email us at [email protected]. Due to the desire to keep the group small, we may not be able to accommodate all who wish to attend.