A huge percentage of the world is still being forced into a remote work state for the first time. This would have been unimaginable a few short months ago, but now it is a part of our normal life.
Most of us must quickly adopt using cloud-based technology application to work remotely, and it will not stop even after the post-pandemic. This is going to be a permanent shift. Many of us are excited to go back to the office. Many of us are excited to maybe not have to.
I would like to invite you to join our virtual talk on how cloud technology can help you to continue your work even at unprecedented time. Lets’s join our webinar;
Date: 14th October 2020, Wednesday
Time: 11.00 am to 12.00 pm
Venue: Online via Microsoft Teams
There’s going to be the silver lining to that, which is we’re all going to have more flexibility. Whether you are now physically going to the office and have a long commute, or you are currently working from home – you can be equally productive.
A successful remote teamwork takes much more than video meetings and chat tools. To make everyone focus and stay productive, Dropbox Business is designed to give your team a one-stop centre that can pull together all the different applications, gather information from all parties, and share files securely.
In this webinar, we will showcase how customers use Dropbox Business by following the best industry practices to collaborate and distribute work anytime, anywhere:
Media & Entertainment
- Significant time saved in processing film entries
- Huge production files are updated and stored easily
- Faster file sharing with freelancers and clients
- Tighter security over never-before released films
Finance and Audit
- Staying on top of task requests from multiple channels
- Sharing sensitive information with external teams
- Working with large files that are prone to crashing
- Keeping reporting packages organized
Let’s join Amir and find out how Dropbox will help your business. Click HERE to register.