The focus of this 1-day instructor-led course is on empowering users to consume data and visualize them through Power BI by extracting, shaping, formatting and transforming the raw data from various data sources. This course helps you get started with Power BI for your business.
What will you achieve?
- Extract, shape and combine data from data sources
- Model data in Power BI by Relationships and Measures
- Visualize the clean data via proper charts
What will you learn?
- Section 1: Introduction to Power BI
- Section 2: Data Gathering in Power BI
- Section 3: Data Modeling in Power BI
- Section 4: Data Visualization in Power BI
|29TH MAY 2019
|9.00 AM TO 5.00 PM
*Refreshment & Lunch provided*
|FEDELIS TRAINING ROOM
FEDELIS SDN BHD, PJ
What are the Course Outlines?
Section 1: Introduction to Power BI
This session introduces self-service BI with Microsoft Power BI.
- Introduction to Power BI
- Walkthrough of Power BI Key Features and Functionalities
Section 2: Data Gathering in Power BI
This section describes how to extract, shape and combine data from various data sources.
- Extract data from Excel Data Source.
- Extract data from SQL Server Database.
- Shaping and Combining Data.
Section 3: Data Modeling in Power BI
This section describes how to model data, create relationship and use of some DAX functions.
- Model Relationships.
- Introduction to DAX Queries.
- Calculations and Measures.
Section 4: Data Visualization in Power BI
This module describes how to visualize the modeled, shaped and clean data as dashboard or report.
- Creating PowerBI Reports.
- Upload PowerBI Reports on PowerBI Service.
- Create PowerBI Dashboard.
√ Training Certificate of Attendance available
√ Training Module provided
√ HRDF Claimable
√ Lunch & Refreshment provided