Microsoft Teams can help you stay connected with your colleagues, staff and educators while providing access to all the tools and resources you need to get your work done. Remote working with Microsoft Teams can keep you focus to maintain your work and documentations while allowing flexibility in how and where you get your job done!
Date: 19 December 2023
Time: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Venue: Fedelis Office, Petaling Jaya
|Training Outline (Advanced Level)|
|9:00a.m to 12:30p.m|
|Module 1: Plan & Configure your Microsoft 365 tenant|
– planning for and configuring your Microsoft 365 tenant for DNS domain names and common services
– identity infrastructure that supports secure user sign-in
– To get your tenant ready for user, groups, licenses, and cloud apps
Module 2: Understand of Different Role in Managing your Microsoft 365 tenant
– Explore Microsoft 365 Permission role
– Explore Microsoft 365 Admin role
– Assign admin role to user
– Delegate Admin Role
– Elevate AD Azure privilege for identity management
|1:30 p.m to 5:00p.m|
|Module 3: Explore the Microsoft 365 Platform Services|
– Explore Exchange Admin. & SharePoint Admin
– walk through some popular apps i.e. List, Task to Do, MS Forms, Teams Webinar
– Differences between OneDrive & SharePoint usage
|Module 4: Plan & Implement Identity Synchronization |
– Explore AAD Connect
– What are the authentication option in Microsoft 365 ?
– Explore Directory Synchronization
– Provisional options availability
Module 5: Security & Compliance
– What we need to do when user’s email account being compromised?
– Is Multi-Factor Authentication necessary?
– Enabled DKIM & DMARC Policy
– Explore what paid version of Information Protection & Threat protection provided
Johnny Ang, Senior Project Manager at Fedelis Sdn Bhd
Johnny Ang is a technical and product expert in Microsoft 365. He has been the driving contributor to the leading cloud consultancy services for over 10 years. He has a wide-ranging experience from deploying more than 30000 seats in Malaysia from various industries including construction, engineering, medical, finance, government agencies and education. Johnny is a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MSCA) for Office 365 and Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE). Now, Johnny Ang has been actively conducting Office 365 training and education for local companies who are on-boarding Microsoft 365 to help ease deployment and user adoption.