Power Apps and Power Automate are tools that let you create and automate solutions without coding. You can build apps, workflows, dashboards, chatbots, and more with Microsoft Power Platform.
This training teaches you the basics of using these tools for your business needs.
You will learn how to create simple apps, automate tasks, use data, and enhance your business productivity.
26 – 27 March 2024 | 9:00am – 5:00pm | Fedelis Office, Petaling Jaya
Power Apps & Power Automate Fundamental Training:
|Module 1: Welcome to Microsoft Power Platform
· Understand the Business and IT Challenges nowadays.
· The core Business Value of the Power Platform
· Introduction to Microsoft Power Platform- A Platform for everyone
Module 2: Welcome to Microsoft List
· Introduction to Microsoft List- A whole new Modern Excel
· Understand the Data Culture and Behaviour
· Create and build your first List
· Customize your own List
· Build a relationship between 2 List
· Convert your List into a Business App
|Module 3: Build Rapid Custom Business Applications with Microsoft Power Apps
· Introduction to Microsoft Power Apps
· Explore types of Power Apps
· Explore the type of Data Sources, Connectors in Power Apps
· Get started with Canvas App
· Overview of Power Apps Studio
· Connect your Canvas App to a Data Source
· Customize your Canvas App with Controls
Module 4: Build Your Process Automation Flow with Microsoft Power Automate
· Introduction to Microsoft Power Automate
· Explore types of Power Automate
· Explore the different Power Automate Apps
· The components of a Cloud Flow
· Get started with Power Automate Cloud Flow
· Overview of Power Automate
KS Lim is a technical and product associates in Microsoft 365. He has been the driving contributor to the leading cloud consultancy services for over 5 years. He has a wide-ranging experience across all Microsoft technologies and advocating as a Microsoft Champion by carrying the mission to empower every person and organizations on this planet. KS is a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) for Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS).
He has been providing Microsoft 365 training for the end users and IT administrators and solving complicated IT related issues for every Office 365 tenant. Now, KS has been actively conducting Office 365 training and education for local companies who are on-boarding Office 365 to help ease deployment and user adoption.