Most companies start their Office 365 journey using Exchange Online. The service is highly reliable, and there is fairly little administration that needs to be done. Over time, the admin may become rusty on the product. Office 365 has also grown significantly over time.
This workshop is designed to provide existing Office 365 Admin and Users an update and refresh features on this key Microsoft family of products.
|20th January 2020
|2.00 PM – 5.30 PM||Microsoft Malaysia
Level 18, Menara Shell, Jalan Tun Sambanthan, 50470 Kuala Lumpur
Our Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) Vincent Choy and Johnny Ang, Office 365 Senior Engineer will facilitate this workshop.
Topics will be covered;
- Common Office365 Admin Tips & Tricks
- AAD Connect/PTA/SSO & Multi-Factor Authentication
- Understand Office 365 Groups and Shared Mailbox
- Office 365 apps New updates – Outlook, OneDrive, Teams, Forms
- Office 365 Services connectivity and EOL support
- Default Protection Setting updates
- Advanced Threat Protection